This little 2 rooms apartment is situated on the 3rd floor (with elevator) of a beautiful old building ideally situated in the very center of Menton and by the sea.
There are two entrances that allow you to enter the building; one on the city-side (a few meters away from the beginning of the pedestrian street and the historic center of the city) and one on the seaside across a very nice park.
By the city side, all necessary shops are nearby.
By the seaside, the Promenade du Soleil (with its restaurants) and the beach are directly in front of the building.
The apartment, located on the city-side, with large French windows that open too beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. The apartment is simple but comfortable and pleasant. It has the necessary equipment for four people.
The apartment consists of two main rooms and a bathroom:
- Enter into kitchen and dining area,
- A bedroom with mezzanine.
- A bathroom with bathtub/shower, washbasin and toilets.
Each room including the bathroom has a window.
Both rooms heating is provided by a heater (central heating).
In the bathroom there is an electric heating.
In summer two fans are provided.
* Kitchen area and dining area:
A gas stove (4 burners and an oven), a microwaves, a table with 4 chairs, a stool, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, a toaster and the necessary items to cook and eat with (pans, dishes, flatware, etc., etc.).
- On the main floor, a 160cm wide bed sleeps two, two armchairs, a small table on rollers, a television set put on a tablet, a Hi-fi mini system (radio, CD, cassette), a 3 drawers chest, a bedside table, a small metallic closet with shelves, a main lighting and two lightings of bed head.
- On the mezzanine which access is by a Japanese-style staircase, a 140cm wide bed sleeps two, a 3 drawers chest, a bedside table and two lightings of supplements.
- A bathtub with shower, a washbasin, a toilet, a stool and a small piece of furniture.
* Closet in Kitchen there are additional items: vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, broom, scrubbing brush, floor cloth, basin, bucket, etc., etc......
Sheets and pillowcases for 2 beds, as well as a dish towels are supplied for the period of the stay. In case of extended stay, clean sheets, pillowcases and cloth are brought in exchange for those supplied in the beginning of stay.
The linen for the bathroom (towels and wash gloves) is not supplied.
For the duration of the stay (summer and winter alike) it is asked not to hang linens or towels outside windows; it is formally forbidden by the regulation of the co-ownership.
There is no washing machine in the apartment, but a self-service laundry is just in front of the building (Place de la Mairie) within thirty meters of the apartment.
Although the building is equipped with an elevator, the apartment is not really recommended to the people with reduced mobility, but you can contact us for more information.
There is no available parking lot in the co-ownership.
It is however possible to park on the streets close to the apartment for free, there is parking that surround the building but you must pay for this parking.
Two very practical and easily accessible parking lots are also very close (100m for the “Parking de l’Hotel de Ville” and 200m for the “Parking St Roch”). It is possible to subscribe to it for flexible periods going from 1 day to 1 month and for the subscribers these parking lots are privatized at night.